People who use their strengths every day are 6 times more likely to be engaged on the job.
Teams that focus on their strengths are 12.5% more productive.
What if we focused on what people are doing right rather than what they’re doing wrong?
What if we encouraged them to leverage their strengths and allowed them to fire on all cylinders?
The proven way to leverage people’s strengths.
Gallup’s strengths-based science is based on 5 decades of research and development. They’ve studied more than 1 million work teams, conducted tens of thousands of individual interviews, and coached even more executives, leaders, managers and employees. The world-famous Clifton StrengthsFinder has helped more than 12 million people discover their strengths and what they do best. The bestselling book, StrengthsFinder 2.0, has given millions of people strategies to develop their natural talents.
Our trained Gallup coaches will help your team reach their potential.
A Gallup Certified Strengths Coach and Trainer is one who has been professionally trained by experts at Gallup and the most knowledgeable in the field in order to provide you an exceptional level of coaching.
Matthew guided us to experience so many “ah ha” moments. His skills as a coach had lightbulbs going off in my head through the entire curriculum. It was a great team bonding and team enriching experience.
– Regina Frasca, Director of Safety, Risk, & Sustainability Services, Cal State University San Marcos
We will help your team:
• Name, claim and aim your team’s individual strengths for greater performance and awareness in the workplace.
• Use strengths to improve performance and profitability and multiply the power of the team.
• Identify team gaps
• Skyrocket employee engagement and improve communication through a common strengths language
• Establish an executable roadmap for effectively leveraging your team’s strengths so that results stick
Strengths-based learning methods available:
• Team Building Workshops
• Corporate Training
• Corporate Retreats
• Keynote Presentations
Awareness is the first step in helping to assess reality correctly and create a foundation for improvement. Our seasoned team uses a variety of powerful assessments from psychological metrics to organizational evaluations to build awareness and address opportunities for learning and growth.
“When we start understanding our strengths and how we’re wired, we can actually live in that zone on a daily basis and be engaged—firing on all cylinders.”
– Matthew Veling, Strengths Coach & Trainer