Leveraging Diversity of Thought
Targeted learning journey with proven performance
Carefully curated Netflix™-style content with Optional Facilitation
INCLUSIVE TEAMS OUTPERFORM THEIR PEERS BY 80% (Deloitte 2017)
Inclusive Leadership Curriculum:
Level 1: Building Self-Awareness
First, Lead Yourself
- Use Solitude to Your Advantage
- Yes, I’m Aware (includes E.Q. quiz)
- 3 Tips For Better Self-Leadership
The Personality Spectrum (Introverts, Extroverts & Ambiverts)
- What Fuels You?
- Let’s Get Loud
- It’s All in Your Head
Always be a Student
- The Expertise Trap
- An Expert with a Beginner’s Mind
- Growing in Every Type of Soil
Level 2: Building Others’-Awareness
On the Path to Empathetic Leadership
- Your Neurons are Programmed to Care
- 5 Reps to Strengthen the Empathy Muscle
- For Innovation, We Need Each Other
- Find the Commonality
- Not Just Diversity, Unity
- All that We Share
Why is this DEI Thing So Important?
- Everything We Can Think
- Using Your Words
- Being the Best Version
Level 3: Building Systems-Awareness
Navigating in a VUCA World
- Up in the Air
- 3 Ways to Lead in a VUCA World
- When the Oxygen Tank Explodes
Uncovering Implicit Biases
- What is Implicit Bias?
- You Are What You Do
- 3 Ways to Combat Workplace Bias
Psychological Safety & Highly Effective Teams
- A Big Reveal from Google
- Building a Safe Workplace
- 3 Steps to Making Your Team Stronger
Level 4: Inclusive Leadership In Action
Learning to Be Color Brave
- The Problem with Ignoring Color
- 3 Ways to Take Action and Be Color Brave
- Why Bravery is Needed to Talk About Race
Seeking and Supporting Gender Equality in a Hybrid Era
- Breaking the Bias
- Hybrid Work Realities for Women
- Breaking the Bias
Allyship in Action
- A is for Action
- It’s Your Move
- This Isn’t About Me
Roll out your training programs fast.
Research shows that taking micro-breaks can replenish mental energy and help improve your performance. Integrating our microlearning courses into your training program will save you time and hassle.
What you get:
- 4 progressive levels to build the skills to lead today’s diverse workforce
- Multi-modal, mobile content
- Digital certificates of completion
- Timely emails to keep your learners on track
- One-on-one coaching
- Group facilitation to reinforce learning
- Shareable Credly badges
Interested in a different program for your team?
Our e-learning specialists can help you curate the right training courses for you from our
900+ Netflix™-style catalogue
What our clients have to say:
This is a unique certification course where the bulk of learning comes from discussing real life challenges with other practitioners. Included are helpful resources for practical use. The experience is powerful, thought-provoking, raw, and always supportive.
Rather than think of corporate learning as a destination, it’s now becoming something that comes to you.
That’s why we’ve partnered with the award-winning Blue Ocean Brain to provide this “learning in the flow” platform with 15-minute leadership topics to support your professional development journey.
Grounded in neuroscience, this learning platform serves up critical material on-the-go in a way that fits easily into the natural flow of your workday.
In partnership with
We’d love to learn how we can help you achieve your training goals
Complete the form below to connect with an
e-learning expert and get your questions answered.
Want Access to Our Microlearning Platform?
- A living library with new content daily
- Carefully curated Netflix™-style videos to offer a global perspective
- Interactive logic puzzles
- Brain training features
- And more!